Alpine Springs Community Park
THE PARK IS NOW OPEN.
Alpine Springs Community Park Policy
Group Reservation Questions?
Please call 583-2342 ext 3 between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Park is open to the public on a pay-to-use basis
- No exclusive use of the park
- Park is open during daylight hours
- Use facilities at your own risk
- All users should adhere to park rules
Wedding & Large Groups Policy
- No large groups or weddings from June 15th to August 15th on weekends, but Mon-Fri after 3pm is okay
- Prior to June 15th and after August 15th, one large group may be scheduled per weekend
- No large groups Memorial Day Weekend, 4th of July or Labor Day weekend
- $1,500 charge for groups up to 200 people
- $500 damage deposit
- No music over 60 Db metered at front gate
- Unlimited large group use may be scheduled after August 15th, September (excluding Labor Day weekend) and for October or until the park closes for the season.
Group Use Policy
- No more than two groups of 25 or fewer persons or one group of 26 or more persons shall be scheduled during any one day
- Prior Reservations required for group use
- $200 refundable deposit required for groups of 11-150 persons*
- $500 damage deposit will be charged for weddings & groups of 151 persons or more
- Clean up and disposal of trash
- BBQ may be reserved for $10 each barbeque and returned to designated location after use.
- Leave the park as you find it
If Alpine Springs County Water District has to cleanup or make repairs
to facilities after you leave, we will pay for this out of the deposit. Unused monies from the damage deposit will be refunded.
*If a reservation is cancelled less than seven days before the event, 10% of the damage deposit will be forfeited.
Reserved Group Use Fees
- 10 persons or less - with a family season pass - no charge
- 11 to 25 people: $50
- 26 to 50 people: $100
- 51 to 75 people: $150
- 76 to 99 people: $250
- 100 to 150 people: $500
- 151 to 200 people (and weddings): $1500
- 200 or more people may be approved at the discretion of the GM of ASCWD
Facilities available for group use include existing facilities, BBQ’s, and picnic tables.